A powerful magician and commander of the Iron Ring in New City.
A powerful man both in spellcasting ability and in underworld influence, Dr. Demtri Snowblind’s intentions are unknown. The positive for SPU36 is that they don’t have to understand his intentions, they only have to bring him to justice.
“This farce is at an end”
— Snowblind, just before using the Mammoth Jupiter’s Black Hole Drill Crusher to bring down a massive air fortress at Divinity’s Reach
There is little in the files about Dr. Snowblind, save that his name has been known in underworld circles for a long time, and he is said to weild a great deal of influence.
Personality and Traits
A human man who seems to be in his 50s, Snowblind is calm, collected, and slow to anger. Has a reputation for ruthlessness, which was certainly reflected in his slaughter of the Divinity’s Reach soldiers.
- SPU36 first encountered Snowblind and the top of the Pit, where he and Vance saved the Blue Knight by electrocuting a semi-autonomous clockwork flesh golem that was brutalizing the ninja-like swordsman.
- Piloted the Mammoth Jupiter Tactical Steam Golem during the Divinity’s Reach Incident where he shot down two Air Fotresses, one of which, the Factol’s Judgement, was the new flagship of the Esteemed’s fleet.
- Encountered in the 12 Factols pub in Sigil, expecting to meet with recently-deceased Fated Factor Carver Redforce.
- Also known to go by the name “Dr. Dream”
- Involved in some manner of business dealings with Carver Redforce.
- Clearly seems to know his way around piloting a Tactical Steam Golem.
- Vance Vincent and other members of the Iron Ring
- The Victorians are known to have worked for Snowblind.
- Possibly the Godsmen?
- Pretty much every member of the Accordant and the Esteemed.