Veteran of the Great War and politically active Factor of the Esteemed
Human Paladin, high-ranking Esteemed administrator & veteran of the Beastlands Campaign, known to have been close friends with Stanislaus Van Derek III, aka the Honey Badger of Blood Gulch.
“From this day forward, let this astounding achievement stand as a testament to what the people of the Planes can accomplish. But let our hearts and minds create a world where, out of respect to all of our kin taken from us by the war, we can be proud to raise our children and grandchildren”
— From Osbourne’s speech at the christening of the Crystal City
After losing friends and family on the bloody plateaus of the Beastlands Campaign during the Great War, Osbourne dedicated himself to bettering the lives of the people of the Planes and the New City. His status as a champion of Pelor and Factor of the Esteemed means that his selfless pursuits have reached far and wide.
Personality and Traits
A Lord and man of action; hesitation is not a trait of Osbourne. He’s often managing faction affairs that directly impact countless numbers of the Esteemed – so often his focus on the big picture outweighs his attention to the concerns of the individual.
- Upon Stanislaus’s death, Osbourne was promoted several times. He’s kind of a big deal within the Esteemed.
- Never misses services at the Temple of Pelor in the Lady’s Ward every week on Lady’s Day.
- Actively involved in a number of charitable organizations, usually in the role of figurehead or statesman.
- The Van Derek family – especially Vala Van Derek, whom, by request of her deceased brother, he is oathbound to protect.
- There are few individuals in the Esteemed more well-connected than Osbourne.
- A member of several prominent war veteran’s associations.
- Paperwork, it is his job, and it is his nemesis.